Backend Developer (ML/Big Data)
Cyclad Sp. z o.o. (zobacz więcej)
Polska, Warszawa, mazowieckie
- umowa o pracę
- pełny etat
In Cyclad we work with a top international IT services provider in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future.
We are currently looking for specialists for company delivering advanced software research and development services to international clients. We are hiring backend engineers who are highly motivated to disrupt data science with automation. The backend of platform realizes a highly scalable and robust web system which processes large scale data (a.k.a. BigData) with ML/AI engines.Backend Developer (ML/Big Data)
- Location: Warsaw (Kabaty metro station)
- Type of project: backend development; backend is based on Java Scala(mainly) and Python/projects related to the ML and Big Data area
- Location: Warsaw (Kabaty metro station) currently 100% remote work
- Remuneration: 16 000-22 000 net+ VAT/h (Mid/Senior)
- Understanding user stories and specifications
Designing efficient, stable, and maintainable architecture
- Understand user stories and specifications
- Implementing and reviewing code and tests, and integrating changes in CI/CD pipeline
- Working with other teams around the globe
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise-grade backend systems.
- Proficient at modern web framework and web-backend components like RDBMS (e.g., PostgreSQL, Oracle), MessageQueue (e.g., RabbitMQ), Modern web server (e.g., nginx), Container technology (e.g., Docker), Authentication system (e.g., LDAP), etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS, git, Jenkins, Github, JIRA, etc.
- Strong focus on the code quality
Nice to have:
- Java/Scala experience,
- Good knowledge and experience of Hadoop ecosystem (YARN, HDFS, Spark),
- Experience of developing an analytics, distributed computing, BigData platforms
- Experience of Play framework and Akka
- Long-lasting cooperation with the client
- Direct impact on the product
- Powerful hardware, 2-3 monitors
- Friendly atmosphere, no stress, no dress-code
- Flexible working hours: we understand if you have to leave at 3pm or prefer to work in the evenings
- Very comfortable office 2 minutes from the Kabaty subway station - NASK
- Knowledge within reach: we have a pretty decent company library, you can also use one of our ebook readers