Junior HR Advisor with Dutch
CEE Experts by L.M. International Group (zobacz więcej)
Polska, Lublin , lubelskie
- umowa o pracę
- pełny etat
In January 2014 we have created a regional HR boutique providing recruitment & consulting services in Central Eastern Europe. After a few years of successful delivery in the area of Sales & Marketing, Engineering and BPO/SSC in February 2019 we became part of L.M. International Group. We are proud to call ourselves Experts in recruitment for the BPO/SSC sector.
Currently for our client from the BPO/SSC sector we are looking for talented people with foreign language skills who are ready to begin or continue their professional career in international structures.Junior HR Advisor with Dutch
HR Advisor will be a part of global HR Delivery Center providing support within areas of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, development & implementation of global HR processes.
This position serves as first point of contact for all incoming queries from company1s employees and managers to efficiently handle HR, Payroll and HR-IT related requests and communicate effectively with employees, managers, People Services and On site HR.
- Responding for questions and cases submitted by comapny`s employees via telephone or e-mail and registering and controlling client cases in ServiceNow.
- Updating systems with the data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing.
- Responding to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Showing customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal).
- Maintaining and monitoring case management tickets according to SLA’s.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service environment will be an asset.
- Relevant higher education (preferably in HR).
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both written and verbally is required.
- Strong customer focus, and problem-solving skills.
- Capability of working in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience with HR supporting technology (case management software, telephony), knowing of ServiceNow would be an asset.
- Experience from HR Shared Service Center, general HR function or BPO structure is a great advantage.