Postdoc researcher in the Oxide Single Crystals group
ENSEMBLE3 sp. z o. o. (zobacz więcej)
Polska, Warszawa, mazowieckie
ENSEMBLE3 is a new Centre of Excellence for nanophotonics, advanced materials, and novel crystal growth-based technologies located in Warsaw, Poland, created jointly by the Łukasiewicz Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics, the University of Warsaw (Poland), the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany), the Sapienza University of Rome (Italy), and the Nanoscience Research Center nanoGUNE (Spain). The ENSEMBLE3 Centre will work on the development of novel material technologies and advanced materials with unique electromagnetic properties, with potential applications in fields such as photonics, optoelectronics, telecommunication, solar energy conversion, medicine, and aerospace.
The Oxide Single Crystals group led by prof. Oleg Sidletskiy should provide a synthesis and characterization of novel materials for scintillation and/or laser applications, and develop innovative growth technologies to reduce crystal production cost and facilitate technology transfer into industry. Following the ENSEMBLE3 priorities, and partner expertise and capabilities, for Oxide crystal group it is anticipated to focus on 2 areas:
- Innovative crystal growth technologies to reduce production cost;
- Novel oxide materials with enhanced properties.
- Development and characterization of oxide materials for scintillation, laser, other applications;
- Bringing new ideas to the field;
Disseminating results to the public and scientific communities.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
- Applicants must have a PhD degree in related fields received not more than five years prior to the date of application;
- Good research achievements reflected by the publication record;
- Experience in the field of bulk oxide crystal growth;
- Experience in the field of materials characterization along with the ability to use characterization equipment such as XRD, optical spectroscopy, scintillation measurements, XPS, SEM, TEM, FT-IR, confocal microscope, etc.;
- Strong organizational skills, creativity, motivation and communication skills in English are highly required;
- Strong ability to work in a team, social competence and personal responsibility.
Required application documents:
CV with a full list of publications and projects; Proof of PhD; Cover letter specifying what motivates you for joining the group, how you meet the search criteria, and how you can contribute to the group activities; Names and contact details of two or more senior researchers who may act as referees.
- Full-time employment;
- Opportunity to work in an innovative scientific environment;
- International cooperation with experienced researchers;
- Competitive salary;
- Administrative support for visa and related documentation;
- Access to well-staffed core facilities.
Application deadline: 10th December 2021
Competitive candidates will be interviewed before the appointments are made.
For further information, visit: www.ensemble3.eu
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postdoc researcher in the “Oxide Single Crystals” group (full-time employment)
No of job offers:
Up to 12,000 PLN gross (depending on experience and expertise)
From December 2021(depending on applicant’s availability)
Initial contract agreement:
Until December 2023 (with possibility of extension from other financial sources)
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is ENSEMBLE3 SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in (01-919) Warsaw, ul. Wólczyńska 133, REGON: 386406355, NIP: 1182211096, KRS 0000858669. (hereinafter referred to as ENSEMBLE3) www.ensemble3.eu
- In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process, pursuant to the provisions of labor law, in particular art. 221 and following of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1320 - in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- Data not required by law, provided by you in the documents sent, will be processed on the basis of consent for which their transfer will be treated (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). In addition, your personal data may be processed for purposes related to future recruitment processes, on the basis of a separate consent expressed by you.
- As regards the information indicated in the advertisement as necessary, in accordance with the Labor Code - providing data is mandatory and necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Failure to provide them may prevent participation in the recruitment process. Providing data other than those indicated in the advertisement as required does not affect the recruitment process and is not necessary.
- The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the processing that took place before its withdrawal. In this case, data not required by ENSEMBLE3 will be deleted as redundant.
- Providing your personal data by you is a statutory requirement for participation in the recruitment for the position specified in the recruitment announcement on the basis of the provisions of the labor law, in particular art. 221 and following of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1320 - in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to couriers, postal operators and entities involved in the project related to the creation of ENSEMBLE3, that is:
- Łukasiewicz Research Network,
- Supporting entity: National Center for Research and Development - experts in the field of legal and organizational protection.
- Entities responsible for financing the project under which ENSEMBLE3 is created:
- under the program EU H2020-WIDESPREAD-2016-2017 TEAMING PHASE 2-European Commission,
- under the International Research Agendas (IRA) program of the Foundation for Polish Science co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund,
- by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of 3 months. After this period, due to the requirements of the project co-financed by the entities listed in point 8, your personal data will be processed (only in the form of archiving) for a period of 10 years. If you consent to the processing of data for further recruitment purposes, the data will be processed for a period of 1 year. After this period, your applications are deleted and the candidates personal data are not processed for any other purpose. We do not send the application back. We only contact selected people.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, as well as to rectify (correct) it. You also have the right to request deletion or restriction of processing, as well as to object to processing, but only if further processing is not necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the legal obligation and there are no other overriding legal grounds for processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your data carried out by the Administrator to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (uodo.gov.pl) and to the supervisory body, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. .
- Your personal data will not be profiled and will not be sent to third countries.