Program Manufacturing Leader
For our Client, a global leader in design, engineering and manufacturing of components for Automotive industry, we are currently searching for experienced Engineer, who will join its structure at the position of Program Manufacturing Leader, dedicated to their R&D center based in Wałbrzych.
- Designing production process based on given product data ensuring customer and company requirements (incl. cycle time, capacity, safety & regulation, ergonomics, HSE, energy efficiency etc.)
- Building machines and equipment specifications, cooperation with machine suppliers
- Leading the PFMEA process
- Supervise industrialisation process in manufacturing locations
- Working in line with project timeline and budget
- Regular cooperation with contractors and suppliers
- Following internal New Projects Development Process (related work packages & deliverables)
- Following internal rules and procedures
- Min. Bachelor’s technical degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- English fluency, including business and technical language
- Technical knowledge about assembly and production processes including 2D & 3D drawings knowledge (with GD&T)
- Practical knowledge of APQP, SPC, Problem Solving etc.
- Min. 2 years of experience on that or similar position
Our Client offers an opportunity to work with high innovative products and technology, in international environment. What is more, there is offered annual bonus and package of benefits.
To sign up and track the progress of the qualification process, click Apply and send your CV.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.